Naperville Community Television recently headed out to Springbrook Crossing Park on a warm Sunday morning to visit with young, local athletes at a free rugby session.
Park District Recognition
- The Naperville Park District Board of Directors will recognize the Crusaders U12 2018 State Champions & U14 2018 State Runners Up at their Board Meeting at City Hall on August 9th.
- We’ll put out an Evite with all the details for you to signup your U12 or U14 player
Last Fling Parade
- The Crusaders will again participate in this year’s Last Fling Parade on Labor Day.
- Likewise, details will be communicated via Evite so you can signup your player to participate.
Free Touch Rugby in the Park
- What: FREE Touch Rugby for U8 and U10 (1st through 4th grades)
- Where: Springbrook Crossings Park https://goo.gl/maps/gStYNWGwvGw
- When: Sunday mornings 8:30am to 10:00am from 8/19 through 9/23
- Equipment: Cleats or athletic shoes; athletic shorts and t-shirt.
- Parent/Guardian: Must be present to sign a waiver at player’s first session
- Please start getting the word out for this
In July at Naperville City Hall, the Naperville Park District board recently recognized players for winning state (U14’s) and runners-up (U12’s).